Quality Assurance Engineer
Well Data Labs is a team focused on bringing modern software design and usability to the oilfield. Our product is a modern web application that manages, analyzes, and reports Frac Data for Completions Engineers and other industry experts.
We work side-by-side with our customers to give them superpowers! Well, maybe not the kind of superpowers Marvel characters might have, but super powers for Completions Engineers - analyzing data in seconds! We are looking for an intellectually curious, process-oriented and collaborative QA Engineer to join our Engineering team and help take us to the next level!
We believe that culture is one of the most important parts of a healthy workplace. It is a major factor in your overall enjoyment of life, and it leads to better trust, transparency, and productivity.
Culture can sometimes be referred to in fluffy, airy terms that mean very little in reality. Here at Well Data Labs, our culture is derived from our Core Values.
Our Core Values:
-Act with integrity
-Strike a balance
-Celebrate as a team
Responsibilities & Opportunities of the Role:
- Execute test cases based on functional specifications for new products as well as change requests (defects, enhancements, new features functionality)
- Develop and execute test plans and scripts designed to detect problems in software applications and systems software
- Create, maintain, and execute automated functional and regression tests for software applications and systems software
- Ensure software applications or systems software meets technical and functional requirements
- Perform work-flow analysis, documents test results and recommend quality improvements
- Work with development to resolve software defects and diagnose/improve product configuration for current and future modules
- Proactively brings issues and problems to the attention of the team
Our Tech Stack:
- C# .Net / .Net Core
- ASP.Net MVC and Web API
- SQL Server / Postgres
- CI/CD (TeamCity, Octopus Deploy)
- Unit and Integration Testing (NUnit, xUnit)
- AWS (EC2, S3, IAM, CloudWatch, SageMaker, Aurora, DynamoDB)
- Rabbit MQ
Minimum Qualifications to Apply:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related discipline
- Minimum of three to five years in software testing. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Good analytical thinking, problem solving, and testing skills
- Ability to work on multiple test projects at one time
- Strong familiarity with standards and procedures as it relates to testing SaaS applications
- Strong working knowledge of testing fundamentals
- Must be highly proficient in Google Suite, Microsoft Office
- Good written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
Why we really like working here:
- Family-friendly company with leadership that encourages a life outside of work (We prioritize dinner and weekends with our family)
- Belief in a holistic view of employee satisfaction, backed up by four weeks of paid time off, employee stock options, 401k match and health insurance
- Competitive salaries
- Significant opportunity for career development and growth as an early team member
- Awesome office in Lower Downtown Denver
- Focus on a culture of diversity (of thought and background)
- Also, we are grateful to be chosen as one of DBJ’s Best Places to Work for the last two years
Do you sound like our new QA Engineer? Great! Apply below. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
*We realize your time is valuable so please do not apply if you do not have the minimum qualifications. Thank you!*