Well Data Labs is a team focused on bringing modern software design and usability to the oilfield. Our product is a modern web application that manages, analyzes, and reports Frac Data for Completions Engineers and other industry experts.
We work side-by-side with our customers to give them superpowers! Well, maybe not the kind of superpowers Marvel characters might have but, super powers for Completions Engineers - analyzing data in seconds!
We are looking for a curious, highly-motivated and collaborative Business/Operations Analyst to join our team and help take us to the next level!
WDL Company Culture:
We believe that culture is one of the most important parts of a healthy workplace. It is a major factor in your overall enjoyment of life, and it leads to better trust, transparency, and productivity.
Culture can sometimes be referred to in fluffy, airy terms that mean very little in reality.
WDL Core Values
- Create value
- Act with integrity
- Delivers results
- Embrace transparency
- Strike a balance
- Celebrate as a team
Characteristics & Mindset of Our Future Teammate:
- Intellectually curious, humble and eager to learn
- Professional with a team mentality
- Highly-analytical with a passion for data
As a lean startup, you will wear many hats and support a variety of teams in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities & Opportunities of the Role:
- Develop and review reports that drive critical business decisions such as internal dashboards, OKRs and Board/investor reporting
- Support Sales operations by managing and enhancing the Salesforce environment
- Identify ways to better utilize Salesforce for business processes, and make recommendations on improvements
- Collaborate with Finance/Accounting operations on monthly accounting/finance functions including customer invoicing, AR, AP, reporting and analysis
- Analyze existing Finance/Accounting business processes and systems design as well as create new processes and systems to scale a high-growth company
- Recommend processes or changes that will improve overall company performance and efficiency
Minimum Qualifications to Apply:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or accounting
- Three to five years experience in an analyst role, ideally with management and leadership experience
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving, and financial analysis skills
- High level of initiative with the ability to work independently and collaboratively under broad direction, while juggling multiple competing priorities
- Proficient in Excel or other visualization tools
- Proficient in Salesforce.com - able to roll up your sleeves and do thorough testing and trouble-shooting
- Resourceful, can-do approach and a positive attitude toward the continuous learning curve and ambiguity of a startup
- Experience on an accounting team and understanding of the full-cycle accounting process
- Experience in business intelligence technologies
- Experience in the Oil & Gas Industry
Why we really like working here:
- Family-friendly company with leadership that encourages a life outside of work (we don’t work late nights or weekends)
- Belief in a holistic view of employee satisfaction, backed up by generous time off, employee stock options, company-sponsored 401k match and health insurance
- Significant opportunity for career development and growth as an early team member
- Awesome office in LoDo (Downtown Denver)
- Focus on a culture of diversity (of thought and background)
- And, we work from home every Friday!
Do you sound like our new Business/Operations Analyst? Great! Apply below. We look forward to speaking with you soon!