Senior Full Stack Developer (.NET)
At Well Data Labs, we have a strong tendency for getting things done and no patience for pointless meetings and inefficient processes. We’re looking for exceptional full stack developers who feel the same.
Well Data Labs builds the platform that tames the hairiest data in the Oil and Gas industry and makes it useful. We provide a unique environment where software developers work together with petroleum engineers to solve problems that matter.
Our code values are
Simplicity over complexity
Quality over rushed deadlines
Skills you need:
- Minimum of 6 years full stack development experience
- C# experience including generics, lambdas, and reflection
- ASP MVC and WebAPI
- TSQL and SQL Server query optimization
- Solid understanding of design patterns
- Desire to spend each day writing code, not diagrams
- Experience with responsive and mobile web development
A few reasons why we really like working at Well Data Labs:
- Significant opportunity for career development and growth as an early team member
- Family-friendly company with leadership that encourages a life outside of work (We prioritize dinner and weekends with our family)
- Belief in a holistic view of employee satisfaction, backed up by generous time off, employee stock options, 401k match, health insurance, cell phone reimbursement, and more!
- An awesome, new office in Downtown Denver! (We provide payment for parking and/or transit passes to all employees.)
- Focus on a culture of diversity (of thought and background)
- And, we work from home on Fridays!
If this sounds like you, please apply. We’d love to speak with you.
*We realize your time is valuable so please do not apply if you do not have the minimum qualifications or if you don't live in Colorado. Thank you!*