Senior Product Manager
Wellframe helps healthcare organizations support every aspect of health beyond the four walls of care delivery. We provide care transformation services, a patented engagement platform, clinical programs that support the clinical and social determinants of health, and rigorous measurement.
Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
The product team at Wellframe is responsible for ensuring our product delivers value to our internal and external stakeholders. We strive to help our clients and patients optimally accomplish their goals, while enabling internal teams in client services, clinical, and analytics to interact with the product in ways that complement their services delivery. Our responsibilities range from product strategy to daily management of the product, and ongoing process refinement. We strive to deliver iterative product improvements throughout a product lifecycle that leverages a combination of Agile and Lean, and is both heavily data and design-driven.
We are looking for a seasoned product professional with a proven track record of launching new products that deliver value to customers and value to the business. As part of the product team, you will be responsible for cross-cutting solutions that include both product and service components. In this highly visible and collaborative role, you will partner with executive sponsors to establish strategy, iterate through key hypotheses that shape the offering, marshal cross functional resources, and ensure transparency around key performance indicators (KPIs). Bring your passion, leadership, problem-solving and experience to a role that will give you an opportunity to innovative on critical company initiatives.
- Partner with VP of Product and other sponsors to own cross-cutting solution initiatives
- Working with Marketing and Client Services, conduct market and client research as inputs to solution strategy and to validate key hypotheses about customer need and value propositions
- Establish a business plan, including (but not limited to) growth goals, resource investment and profitability analysis
- Ensure our solutions are competitively differentiated in the market
- Partner with the Product Managers to ensure strategy and roadmaps of the core product also align with requirements to support the solution
- Partner with the Clinical Team to ensure tailored program content optimizes patient engagement and outcomes
- Partner with the Services Team to strategize and design human interactions that complement Wellframe’s technology platform, and ensure those services are repeatable and scalable.
- Help direct / oversee client pilot programs
- Partner with Product / Marketing to ensure Go To Customer plans are in place to communicate value to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure the Sales team is trained and aligned
- Help establish internal processes and a cadence around solution management that fosters cross-functional communication and initiative transparency
- Relentlessly leverage data to inspect success of the solution and make adjustments accordingly
Our Ideal Candidate:
- B.S. or M.S. degree in business, information systems, informatics, computer science, nursing or closely related field of study
- 10+ years of product management experience
- Experience launching new products
- Experience with service as a product
- Experience in population health / care / disease management, customer support, or related area of clinical health tech preferred
- Deep knowledge of payers, providers, and the health care landscape preferred
- Experience with software product and service offerings
- Experience with Agile / Scrum, Lean preferred
- Strong leadership, pragmatism, problem-solving, collaboration and communication skills
- Works well independently and effectively in fast-paced, agile start-up environment
- Must be Boston-based or willing to relocate
- Must be willing to travel up to 20%
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.