Wellframe helps healthcare organizations support every aspect of health beyond the four walls of care delivery. We provide care transformation services, a patented engagement platform, clinical programs that support the clinical and social determinants of health, and rigorous measurement.
Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for accounting, reporting and analysis across the entire business. Reporting to the Director of Finance, this individual will play a critical role in helping the accounting/finance team scale their processes and systems to support the rapid growth of the company.
- Take a leadership role in overseeing the monthly, quarterly and annual close and reporting processes; support and mentor other members of the team and future team members to support the growing business
- Create and review monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Monitor daily transaction activity and review monthly reconciliations and journal entries prepared by Senior Accountant
- Ensure accurate classification of all expenses by type and functional categories
- Prepare and update complex accounting schedules including revenue recognition and deferred revenue
- Assist the Director of Finance in technical accounting projects including review of customer contracts for ASC 606 revenue recognition and preparation of technical memos for various transactions by the company
- Take an active lead in the relationship with the external audit firm and prepare and review audit schedules for the annual audit
- Take an active role in researching various tax projects and preparing supporting analysis
- Assist the accounting/finance team in the implementation of a new accounting system
- Assist with the selection and transition to a new travel and expense software system
- Reporting and Analysis:
- Assist in drafting annual financial statements and footnotes
- Track budget versus actual results at department and company-wide level
- Support the Director of Finance and VP of Finance and Operations in various regular and ad hoc analytical projects that deliver key insights for making critical business decisions
- Compile and summarize business metrics and KPIs
- 5+ years of financial/accounting experience, with increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience should include 3+ years in public accounting at a national firm
- Accounting experience, preferably in small-to-medium sized high-growth businesses; NetSuite experience a plus
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful and nimble, with the ability to operate in sometimes ambiguous or undefined environments
- Team player, with impeccable confidentiality and professionalism
- BS/BA in Accounting or Business, MBA a plus
- CPA strongly preferred
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.