Client Operations Manager
Client Strategy & Operations
Wellframe is a Boston-based health technology company that partners with leading payers, providers, and other health care companies to transform care management and patient engagement. Our mobile platform enables our partners to optimally leverage their existing clinical resources to give more of their patients ongoing guidance and support when and where they need it. Wellframe supports patients toward improved experience, care plan adherence, and health outcomes while simultaneously reducing medical spend and increasing value-based revenue for our partners. We work hand-in-hand with our partners, taking a data-driven approach to evaluating performance and optimizing resource allocation for continuous improvement.
The Client Strategy & Operations team leads the transformation of care management services with our clients through our mobile-enabled technology, analytics and innovative approaches to workflow redesign - either directly with payers and providers or through medical device, behavioral health, and other health care partners. This team is responsible for successfully implementing the Wellframe solution with new clients, managing ongoing client relationships, and identifying opportunities for account growth and expansion. We continuously work to improve the experience of client staff and patient end-users of the Wellframe solution and to meet or exceed overall account metrics of success. As a team, we have a lot of fun in what we do, are data-driven in our approach, have a passion for health and health care, and never stop working to make our clients successful in their path to innovating care management and expanding services for their patients.
The Client Operations Manager will be the primary point of contact for his or her assigned clients, working within a multidisciplinary, team-based client delivery model. Reporting to a Client Services Director, the Client Operations Manager will own the program implementation, ongoing day-to-day operations, and corresponding relationships with clients. The Client Operations Manager will work closely with the client and the internal Wellframe teams to ensure key program milestones are met on time and that the client is positioned for success with respect to their Wellframe usage and engagement metrics (e.g., client staff adoption, patient onboarding, etc.). At Wellframe, the Client Operations Manager will be the expert source of knowledge about that client’s program attributes, operational trends, and challenges. S/he will be a voice of the client, as well as a client advocate, relaying the clients’ experiences and feedback internally and deriving opportunities for product and service enhancement. This role will marry consultative thinking and planning with strong operational execution.
- Serve as the primary, daily point of contact to clients, building strong and lasting relationships with client counterparts
- Coordinate project/program resources and requirements needed for initial execution and ongoing success
- Specific tasks include project management, leading client calls, training client staff, ensuring deliverables are met on time and of the highest quality, and quickly identifying and communicating potential risks as they emerge that may impact timeliness and success
- Serve as an intermediary between clients and Wellframe teams to share insights from our end-users
- Continually monitor and analyze client program usage and performance through quantitative review and interpretation of daily and weekly internal reports and qualitative assessment through regular client check-ins
- Work closely with Wellframe Client Strategy & Operations leadership and other senior Wellframe leadership to meet client and internal goals and set strategic plans for organic growth
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelors degree, with 4-8 years of experience
- Experience in health care client management, implementation, and project team coordination roles
- Strong interpersonal skills with a desire to understand and serve the multi-dimensional needs of our clients - those of their business, their clinical teams and their patient populations
- Smart, well-organized, and collaborative, with a strong attention to detail & experience in project management and operations
- Strong understanding of payer, provider, and other key stakeholders in the healthcare market landscape
- A passion for health, health care, and delivery transformation, including the role of digital technology and technology broadly in this transformation
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills
- A self-starter with a track record of delivering strong performance, professional maturity, and business acumen
- "No task is too small" attitude, with a passion for service excellence and eagerness to learn
- Energetic, kind, sincere, patient, and adaptable
- Must be Boston-based or willing to relocate
- Must be willing to travel up to 20%
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.