Director of Channel Partnerships
Wellframe helps healthcare organizations support every aspect of health beyond the four walls of care delivery. We provide care transformation services, a patented engagement platform, clinical programs that support the clinical and social determinants of health, and rigorous measurement.
Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
Wellframe partners span the health care landscape, including: medical device, biopharma, provider organizations, and technology companies. The Director of Channel Partnerships is responsible for the go-to-market (GTM) strategy, execution, and support for assigned Wellframe partners and in doing so, expands business opportunities for Wellframe. This individual will proactively build strong relationships with key individuals and work closely with assigned partner sales, marketing, and solutions / product organizations to bring the Wellframe solutions to market. The Director of Channel Partnerships also works with partners to establish and track business goals and performance metrics, such as depth of sales pipeline and revenue generation. He or she will regularly assess the partner’s effectiveness and partner structure to ensure ongoing success. This individual will work closely with Wellframe Marketing, Business Development, and Client Strategy & Operations teams.
- Builds deep relationships with key personnel in partner organizations
- Oversees go-to-market strategy and launch, including adaptation of Wellframe’s marketing enablement tools and assets to fit partner, and sales training and certification
- Develops and supports the marketing programs and associated assets
- Supports sales efforts of partners to end users, in coordination with partner sales resources
- Tracks pipelines of partner and Wellframe to manage conflict and sets rules of channel engagement
- Sets and meets targets for account volume and strategic objectives
- Identifies growth opportunities within accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of Wellframe personnel in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations
- Designs and implements measurements to quantify ROI from channel marketing programs, quarterly promotion campaigns, and co-marketing activities with channel partners
- Helps evolve partner contracts to better adapt to partner’s performance
- Works with partners to develop, measure, and adapt incentive programs (SPIFs) and commissions
- Internal liaison responsible for communicating and collaborating on assigned channel programs, marketing, and business development activities
- Bachelor's degree
- 8 or more years of channel partner experience
- Proven results of growing partnership revenue and market share
- Deep familiarity with the healthcare IT landscape, notably in medical device, biopharma, or providers
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience leading go-to-market and business development efforts
- Excellent collaborator, working with and leading cross-functional teams
- Must be willing to travel up to 30% including international
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.