Senior Sales Development Representative (Remote Option)
Wellframe helps healthcare organizations support every aspect of health beyond the four walls of care delivery. We provide care transformation services, a patented engagement platform, clinical programs that support the clinical and social determinants of health, and rigorous measurement.
Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our team to help bring in new opportunities, build prospective client relationships and contribute to our long-term growth. This is a great opportunity for those in need of a role with some flexibility or who prefer remote work. No travel is required for this role, it would be a great fit for a sales representative wanting to get off the road into a more flexible or remote work environment.
- Articulate Wellframe’s value to potential prospects via various outlets, including phone, and email
- Follow up on “warm” leads warranting outreach
- Build relationships from the ground up, and nurture existing relationships
- Research, follow-up on leads, and track opportunities to continually feed sales pipeline with qualified leads
- Set up outbound calling campaigns on target accounts, including following call cadences and outbound email best practices
- Find the right decision makers and/or influencers within accounts and administrative assistants to reach senior decision makers
- Perform “BANT” type qualification to determine if an account is the right fit for Wellframe
- Partner with Account Executives to drive pipeline growth in target accounts
- Maintain contact information for key targets to update database
- Prepare reports on lead generation status
- 5+ years of sales experience; preferably B2B sales
- Proven track record of lead generation
- Excellent phone and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Working knowledge of CRM, preferably salesforce
- Hands on experience with multiple sales techniques; including cold calls, qualification methods
- Team-player and positive attitude
Why we love to work at Wellframe:
- Remote friendly culture
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly Wellness Benefit & other unique benefits
- Lots of food when in the office
- Mission-Driven Company
- Great people
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.