Engineering Manager, Mobile
Wellframe helps healthcare organizations support every aspect of health beyond the four walls of care delivery. We provide care transformation services, a patented engagement platform, clinical programs that support the clinical and social determinants of health, and rigorous measurement. Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
As an Engineering Manager of Mobile at Wellframe, you'll be leading the day-to-day development of our patient facing Android and iOS applications. By leaning on your expertise in developing and testing across Android and iOS, you will guide your team as they deliver features that positively impact patients’ quality of life.
Example projects you’ll work on:
- Leading the delivery of next generation capabilities for care delivery by combining clinical medicine, machine learning, and mobile technology.
- Leading the delivery of personalized tasks and content to patients based on clinical disease treatment protocols, as well as user engagement / adherence, to maximize clinical outcomes.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or closely related field of study.
- At least 3 years of experience leading software engineers.
- At least 5 years of relevant technical expertise.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following languages: Objective C, Swift, Kotlin or Java.
- Experience in deploying mobile applications to Apple App store and Google Play store.
- Expertise in leading Agile/Scrum ceremonies.
- Experience in mobile test automation.
- Proven track record in leading projects from inception to delivery.
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record of communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Passionate about leveraging their technical skills to help improve patient care.
Tools we use include:
- Kotlin, Java and Objective-C.
- Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform.
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.