If you or a loved one has ever experienced a major medical event, you know how overwhelming it is to process the flood of information that follows—whether it’s hastily delivered guidance from your doctor, or a pile of paperwork on managing your recovery. And once you get home, it can feel impossible to know where to start, or how to stay on track to reach your health goals.
At Wellframe, we’re helping healthcare organizations fill this gap, so people can get the holistic resources and support they need to feel their best, outside traditional care delivery settings. Through our patented platform, Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
We are looking for a talented DevOps Manager to join our Engineering team. You will be responsible for supporting and mentoring our DevOps engineers as they build and operate the services that make up the Wellframe platform. This includes automating the deployment of resources in Google Cloud Platform (we use GCP, Kubernetes, Docker and Python), monitoring the security of our platforms, helping instrument services for metrics and monitoring, as well as making continuous improvements across our infrastructure.
You will look after:
Supervising the delivery of infrastructure roadmap (40%)
- Acting a scrum master for our DevOps team.
- Coordinating with engineering leadership on the planning and sequencing of work.
- Communicating status of deliverables to stakeholders.
- Removing any impediments that block engineers from delivering work on time.
- Proactively identifying any process or technology improvements that can enhance the productivity of the team.
- Identifying areas of strategic technical debt and help balance business priorities against proactively paying off technical debt.
Hands-on DevOps (30%)
- Helping to develop and rollout infrastructure improvements.
- Participating in on-call rotations.
Guiding the career growth of our DevOps engineers (20%)
- Working closely with engineers to tailor a career growth plan.
- Providing mentorship and feedback to engineers to help them achieve their growth plans.
Contributing recruiting efforts (10%)
- Helping to hire engineers that embody Wellframe’s core values.
Experience, & Skills Required :
- A B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, a closely related field of study, or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of experience mentoring and leading engineers.
- At least 5 years of relevant technical expertise.
- Experience with either Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Experience in coaching and growing engineering teams.
- Expertise in leading Agile/Scrum ceremonies.
- Proficiency with Docker, Kubernetes, Python. Experience with Terraform is a plus.
- Experience building and monitoring ETL pipeline is a plus.
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.