Content Marketing Specialist
If you or a loved one has ever experienced a major medical event, you know how overwhelming it is to process the flood of information that follows—whether it’s hastily delivered guidance from your doctor, or a pile of paperwork on managing your recovery. And once you get home, it can feel impossible to know where to start, or how to stay on track to reach your health goals.
At Wellframe, we’re helping healthcare organizations fill this gap, so people can get the holistic resources and support they need to feel their best, outside traditional care delivery settings. Through our patented platform, Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
Here’s where you come in. As a producer of stellar healthcare content, you’ll help drive awareness, interest, sales, and retention among health plans, providers, and patients—across all marketing channels. We’re looking for someone who excels at managing multiple deadlines, collaborating with stakeholders across the organization, and adapting to change at a fast-paced, rapidly growing company.
- Divide time between creating content that supports our clients’ success, from launch to advocacy, as well as supporting corporate marketing initiatives
- Create attention-grabbing and engaging content for email promotions, ebooks, web, social media, presentations, digital ads, datasheets, video scripts, and more
- Master our voice and messaging across segments, whether you’re writing for clients, executive buyers, or patients
- Collaborate across marketing, product, sales, and client services to support initiatives
- Proactively communicate with stakeholders and project leads to better understand and creatively execute our strategy through content
- Project manage and prioritize multiple deadlines across segments and initiatives
- Stay up to date with emerging content marketing strategies, trends and potential applications as well as healthcare industry trends affecting our prospects
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years experience as a content writer or copywriter
- Portfolio demonstrating creativity across mediums
- Healthcare industry experience
- B2B experience preferred; B2C experience a plus
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience working closely with planning and creative functions to deliver compelling content
- Strong project and time management skills including the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, while maintaining an attention to detail
- Self-starter mentality with an eagerness to take on responsibility and consistently exceed expectations
- A flexible attitude toward shifting needs and priorities, and willingness to take feedback in stride
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.