Global Compensation Analyst
United States of America /
Corporate – People & Places /
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 77,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Analysis, development, design, communication and implementation of global compensation programs including salary structures, compensation ranges, annual salary review process, and job evaluations.
- Advise on bonus, recognition and award programs.
- Manage projects such as survey participation and analysis, collect and analyze market data, maintain salary survey data library, determine competitive position of company salary range structure.
- Determine and evaluate competitive compensation for individual jobs and job families by analyzing external data using qualified market reference sources and applying specialized methodology to appropriately trend the data as well as to ensure equity.
- Conduct job analysis utilizing AON methodology to determine appropriate salary level according to job leveling guidelines, maintain documentation processing including job descriptions, survey benchmarks, FLSA classifications (for USA) and other relevant supporting data.
- Conduct various annual pay reviews including, merit movement, comp-ratio and other metrics for analyses as needed.
- Work with Workday (HRIS) team to ensure that the HRM system meets compensation needs and is updated to reflect changes to salary structures, bonus programs, etc.
- Provide support and training to Human Resource Partners/Managers concerning interpretation of compensation practices, policies and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resource Management or equivalent experience.
- Solid knowledge of global compensation principles, program practices including compliance with all jurisdiction/state/federal laws.
- Five to eight years of experience in compensation within a global organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong qualitative and analytical skills including manipulating data, querying, and reporting required.
- Proficient in Excel spreadsheet development including formulas, functions, pivot tables, and lookups.
- Experience with AON compensation methodology is strongly preferred.
- Workday HRIS experience including ad-hoc reporting, data management, and administration.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at once.