Corporate – Finance /
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 400,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Description Summary
This position is initially a 6 months contract and will primarily be focused on Account Reconciliations, and cash and treasury management. Additional responsibilities include tax filings and payments and supporting the GL, AR, and AP teams. In addition to researching and resolving discrepancies as assigned. This position would work closely with the accounting team to assure all duties is completed timely and accurately.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviewing daily cash receipts and approving applications to client accounts in a complete and accurate manner. Posting journal entries and researching and clearing discrepancies as necessary and assuring reconciliation to the trial balance.
- Creating journal entries and reconciling assigned balance sheet accounts.
- Completing all month-end close task are completed timely and accurately.
- Work closely with accounting team, external auditors, tax and banking partners on various ad-hoc projects, annual audits, and annual local and federal tax compliance.
- Manage weekly cash management reporting and collaborate with global team members on intercompany transactions.
- Assist with Intercompany transactions and accounting
- Receives, researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning accounting items, including communicating the resolution to appropriate persons in a professional and clear manner.
- Performs other duties as required to support Accounting Department.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 1-3 years prior experience
- BS degree in Accounting or professional qualification
- Ability to proactively develop clear solutions to moderately complex problems
- Understand technical and business implications of processes performed.
- Knowledge of Workday FIN is not required but would be advantageous.
- Ability to work with multiple systems in a global multi-currency environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly with all clients and employees on a global basis and providing truly exception customer service.
- Strong Excel and organizational skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Open to change and willing to learn new skills
- Ability to follow up on pending issues
Salary: Up to €35,000 per annum
Welocalize is committed to equal opportunities and in compliance with the General Law on the Rights of People with Disabilities, this vacancy is also available and we encourage those candidates who have a disability certificate (equal to or greater than 33%) to apply.