Arabic (Egypt) QA Specialist
Cairo, Egypt /
Translation, Localization, Interpretation, QA Testing – Global Freelance & Agency Opportunities /
The Talent Management team is currently recruiting linguists willing to joining our team of the Non Linguistic Quality Assurance to take care of the final review of projects. QAs finalize translated files prior to client delivery. The role is consists in reviewing layout, titles, key points, format, numbers, etc. and resolving terminology. This specialist works closely with project managers and communicates any findings discovered during the QA process.
Preference will be given to candidates who fulfill the following requirements:
- - Minimum 6 months’ experience in translation, editing or QA.
- - Proficiency use of CAT tools, especially with memsource, memoQ and/or XTM. XTM preferred.
- - Attention to detail
- - Good availability and quick response times
- - Native level speaker of target language
- - Advanced English skill
What we are offering:
- Steady volume of projects and long term partnership
- Interaction and professional relationship with global production teams
- Multicultural, international team with a great variety of document types and topics
- On-time payments
Selected candidates will be invited to complete a Non Linguistic QA test. Approved linguists will be then included in our pool of external partners and professional details will be made available to our global Production teams.
If interested, please send your application through our Welocalize Translator Partnership webpage.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Welocalize Life Sciences Talent Management Team