Malay(Malaysia) into English Medical Translators
Translation, Localization, Interpretation, QA Testing – Global Freelance & Agency Opportunities /
Welocalize Life Sciences is an industry leader in translation, interpretation and localization for the highly regulated clinical research, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical devices, animal health and healthcare industries.
The Talent Management team is currently recruiting linguists willing to joining our team of Malay into English(US) medical translators.
- ENGLISH native.
- A degree in translation and/or a degree in a technical field such as medicine, pharmacology, biotechnology, etc.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the translation of medical and pharmaceutical text such as Investigator-facing, Pharmacy documents.
- Good availability and quick response times.
Preference will be given to candidates who fulfill the following requirements:
- A MA in translation
- Experience with professional CAT Tools such as MemoQ, Memsource, XTM, etc.
- Good formatting skills experience working with localization companies and/or end clients specialized in the Investigator-facing and pharmaceutical industry.
What do we offer:
- Steady volume of projects and long term partnership
- Interaction and professional relationship with global production teams
- Multicultural, international team with a great variety of document types and topics
- On-time payments
Selected candidates will be invited to complete an Spanish into English medical translation test. Approved linguists will be then included in our pool of external partners and professional details will be made available to our global Production teams.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Welocalize Life Sciences Talent Management Team