*Scout Junior Quality Coordinator - English (USA)
AI Services – Data Validation /
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Are you a search engine guru? Can you find what you're looking for with just a few keywords? We have a unique opportunity for you to put your skills to the test!
Welocalize is looking for an English (USA) speaker in the US to help support our client's project as Junior Quality Coordinator.
You will be the junior coordinator of our Search Quality Rater project.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of responsibilities and areas of ownership of the Junior Quality Coordinator:
・May analyze data on quality performance, produce statistical quality reports, monitor progress, and create related documentation - with support from Quality Coordinators.
・Completes Internal Assessments.
・ Provides feedback on blind test ranges and queries coming from the team.
・ May provide ad-hoc support to raters and educate them on best practices and client’s expectations.
・Flags raters that show any behavioral concerns.
・ May analyze RCAs provided by resources and request clarifications, as necessary.
Training and support
・ May participate in the creation/review of new training material, including best practices, newsletters, webinars, and others.
Analytics, Reporting, Knowledge, and Asset Management
・May keep track of data and analyze the data.
・May attend meetings with different stakeholders as applicable - with support of Quality Coordinators.
・ Monitors raters’ queries.
・ May perform other program-specific tasks needed to achieve OKRs.
Location: Remote, US-based
Hours: Part time: 20hours/week, Full time: 40hours/week
Start date: ASAP
Employment Type: W2 Part-Time Employee, payment every 2 weeks
Longevity of project: 12 months with possibility of extension.
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently hiring in the following states ONLY: Arizona, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
- Fluency in English
- Strong understanding of popular culture in the United States
- Must be dedicated only to "Search Quality rating program" and NOT other search or ads rating programs
- Must not have current or previous experience with "Ads quality rating"
- Web-savvy and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent online research skills
- Reliable computer system and internet connection
- Reliable anti-virus software (as you will be surfing the web as part of the work)
- Ability to follow instructions in English and comply with the project conventions and rules expected by the client
- Must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement to protect client confidentiality
- Must pass learning modules and a required quality test designed by our client before starting work
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. In addition, we employ anti-fraud checks to ensure all candidates meet the requirements of the program.