Georgian (kartuli ena) Freelance Linguistic QA Tester
Portland, OR /
Language Services and Technology – Testing and QA /
Welocalize enables brands to reach and grow global audiences through services and solutions for translation, localization, adaptation, interpretation, and automation. We offer multilingual solutions to transform all content types for local audiences, at every step of our clients’ global business journey. We have 1,500 global team members across offices in North America, Europe and Asia dedicated to helping some of the world’s largest brands operate and succeed internationally.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Welocalize is hiring a Freelance Linguistic QA Testers for Georgian as spoken in Georgia. You will be an important part of the QA Testing process for emerging technology. Depending on the project, you could be testing never before seen apps/technology, troubleshooting basic computer problems, researching linguistic errors, proofreading/editing content in Georgian, or any other interesting task that comes your way. Attention to detail is a must! If you are technologically savvy and speak Georgian at native-level fluency, then this is the opportunity for you!
Job Title: Georgian Part-Time Linguistic QA Tester
Location: NE Portland Office
Hourly Rate: $20.00/hr+ (Negotiable based on experience)
Hours: Part Time
Start date: Determined based on project need
Employment Status: Freelance / Independent Contractor
Must have valid work authorization in US (Welocalize does not sponsor VISAs) and Must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement to protect Client Confidentiality
Please note that this work is part time depending on project need. Due to this, hours will vary and flexibility with a changing schedule is necessary.
- Native-level fluency in Georgian (Linguistic competency in target language equal to the following: ILR Level 5 or CEF C2)
- Excellent written/verbal communication in English (for bug reporting purposes)
- Up-to-date awareness of current and common technical language usage in the target language
- Strong practical knowledge of computers and mobile devices
- Ability to follow written testing instructions in English
- Localization QA experience is preferred
- Knowledge of common technological terms in English and/or target language
- Valid authorization to work in the US
- Ability to work onsite in our Portland office
- Flexibility with varying hours