Finnish into English Medical Translators
London, United Kingdom /
Translation, Localization, Interpretation, QA Testing – Global Freelance Talent Community /
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 77,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Welocalize Life Sciences is an industry leader in translation, interpretation and localization for the highly regulated clinical research, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical devices, animal health and healthcare industries.
The Talent Management team is currently recruiting linguists willing to joining our team of Finnish into English medical linguists.
- Must: a degree in translation and/or a degree in a technical field such as medicine, pharmacology, biotechnology, etc.
- Must: at least 2 years’ experience in the translation of pharmacovigilance texts such as SAEs, patient reports, labels, etc.
- Must: previous experience translating instructions for use, user manuals and/or product descriptions.
- Nice to have: a master degree in translation
- Nice to have: experience with professional CAT Tools such as MemoQ, Memsource, XTM, XBench, etc.
- Nice to have: experience working with localization companies and/or end clients specialized in the pharmaceutical and medical area.
What do we offer:
- Steady volume of projects and long-term partnership
- Interaction and professional relationship with global production teams
- Multicultural, international team with a great variety of document types and topics
- On-time payments
Selected candidates will be invited to complete a Finnish into English medical test. Approved linguists will be then included in our pool of external partners and professional details will be made available to our global Production teams.