Sales Intern (German market)
Barcelona, Spain /
Production – Project Management /
Welocalize enables brands to reach and grow global audiences through services and solutions for translation, localization, adaptation, interpretation, and automation. We offer multilingual solutions to transform all content types for local audiences, at every step of our clients’ global business journey. We have 1,500 global team members across offices in North America, Europe and Asia dedicated to helping some of the world’s largest brands operate and succeed internationally.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Join our international team and kick-start your career!
Your role as Sales Intern will be focused on supporting all activities in the first part of the sales process:
· lead generation through
o cold calling,
o cold emailing,
o lead qualification,
o market research and
o first sales meetings.
This is therefore a mix of client facing work and internal sales support.
Proactive and positive attitude is required, and resilience is key to stand many rejections.
· Currently enrolled in a university degree program, preferably in business management and/or administration.
· management or administration.
· Fluency in written and verbal English.
Ideally, fluency in written and verbal German.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, current computer technology and use of databases.
· An understanding of the importance of confidentiality and data privacy practices.
· Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Capable of administrating and prioritizing tasks in a dynamic environment.
OPEN TO START IN JULY 2020 IN OUR BARCELONA OFFICE (INITIALLY REMOTELY)
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POSITION IS OPEN ONLY TO STUDENTS WHO ARE CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN A UNIVERSITY DEGREE PROGRAM AND ARE RESIDING IN SPAIN