Arabic Language Lead/Transcreator (US-Based)
United States of America /
Translation, Localization, Interpretation, QA Testing – Global Freelance Talent Community /
Welocalize enables brands to reach and grow global audiences through services and solutions for translation, localization, adaptation, interpretation, and automation. We offer multilingual solutions to transform all content types for local audiences, at every step of our clients’ global business journey. We have 1,500 global team members across offices in North America, Europe and Asia dedicated to helping some of the world’s largest brands operate and succeed internationally.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Do you love movies, streaming media, and US pop culture? Do you have experience in social media localization?
We are looking for a linguist to be a part of our Arabic language team for a long-term English to Arabic trans-creation project in the media sector.
The client is an American provider of on-demand Internet streaming media services.
This is a remote position, you can work from anywhere. But we do need you to be based in the US, as this position requires direct communication with our US-based client.
- Able to translate PR and marketing material, as well as movie blurbs, synopses, subtitles and character names.
- Familiar with US pop culture and the entertainment industry in Egypt.
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing translation from English into Arabic.
- Native Arabic linguist.
- Based in the US and able to work US Pacific time.
- Comfortable with direct client communication
- Organized and can communicate in a timely manner
- Willing to work and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Weekly availability: 15 up to 20 hours/week
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please apply directly from this post, or email your CV to email@example.com
Please note that you would be asked to sign an NDA and pass a client-specific test.