Italian into English MT Post-editor with specialization in Financial content
London, United Kingdom /
Translation, Localization, Interpretation, QA Testing – Global Freelance Talent Community /
Welocalize enables brands to reach and grow global audiences through services and solutions for translation, localization, adaptation, interpretation, and automation. We offer multilingual solutions to transform all content types for local audiences, at every step of our clients’ global business journey. We have 1,500 global team members across offices in North America, Europe and Asia dedicated to helping some of the world’s largest brands operate and succeed internationally.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
We are looking for several English into Italian Machine Translation Post-editors to join our existing pool for our global financial clients. They will take ownership of the incoming work on this account and will actively contribute to the success of the program.
- Translate content from English into Italian with original meaning conveyed in a manner that is readable and understandable to target audience.
- Content types: Financial
- CAT Tool: working with XTM (We provide training and licenses)
- Expected Capacity per week/month: 2000-5000 words per week
- Minimum 3 years' experience translating and reviewing content in the specified subject matter.
- Well-versed in various translation & terminology tools.
- Excellent communications skills in English (spoken and written).
- Native fluency in target language.
- Degree in Foreign Languages or Translation/ Degree in Financials
- Comfortable working with CAT tools, translation memories, glossaries and QA tools
- Able to communicate effectively the rationale behind their translation skills.
- Previous experience in proofreading or post-editing;
- Experience working in a multi-vendor scenario a plus.
When you join Welocalize, you have the opportunity to bring your career to the next level:
... receive steady volume of work and long-term partnership
... professional development: work on exciting projects that will empower you keep learning and growing
... work with multicultural, international team with a great variety of documents and content types
... 24-hour 6-day a week support from our Community team.
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, apply below.