Corporate – People & Places /
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 400,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
THIS IS A 4 MONTHS CONTRACT
The Talent & Community Sourcer will search and identify suitable candidates supporting the Global Talent & Community team at Welocalize. To do this you will use proactive recruitment strategies attracting active and passive candidates and will create and maintain the company's talent pool.
You will take care of the preliminary phase of the recruitment process, this means that you will research in local and global job boards and sourcing channels to find and identify potential candidates. You will also be the first one to reach out to the candidates to generate interest in our vacancies.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO AS A SOURCER?
- Lead Generation: Research where the talent is and search for candidates. You will need to know what tools and job portals, social media platforms, etc. to use.
- Implementing Sourcing Strategies: Together with the TA partners, you will develop and implement talent recruitment strategies to support Welocalize's hiring needs.
- Candidate Outreach: You will be the face of the Talent & Community team and you will often be the first person to reach out to active and passive candidates. You must feel confident communicating with candidates in writing.
- Brand Ambassador: Generate interest in Welocalize's vacancies and build a talent pool by promoting the vacancies along with Welocalize's 4 pillars of culture; Customer Service, Quality, Global Teamwork, and Innovation.
- Build and Maintain the talent pool: While you look for candidates for current openings you will also identify candidates for those roles that we recruit regularly for future hiring needs helping to reduce the time to fill and time to hire.
- Reporting: Keep track of your daily activities through different metrics like conversion rates, passive candidates turned into active, or how many candidates got to the final stage of the recruitment process to keep optimising the sourcing strategy and processes.
- Referrals: Pay high attention to the referral scheme, send regular communications and generate more leads through this channel.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work together with the TA partners and hiring managers to define the ideal candidate profile.
- Source suitable candidates through various sourcing channels.
- Draft email templates and reach out to potential candidates.
- Research and keep up to date with the different sourcing channels available in the market.
- Reach out to candidates (at all levels) and engage with them for current or future openings.
- Promotes the Welocalize brand constantly when communicating with candidates.
- Keep track of sourcing metrics and generate reports on them.
- Follow up on employee referrals.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Demonstrate affinity with candidate sourcing and recruitment techniques.
- An avid interest in Talent and Recruitment.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a recruitment or HR role where you were involved in CV sourcing.
- Experience with sourcing tools, ATS (Lever and Workday preferable), and job portals.
- A qualification in Human Resources Management or Talent/Recruitment.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Ability to build and maintain strong candidate and stakeholder relationships.
- Self-motivation with a positive attitude.
- Ability to handle work-related pressure well and to adapt in a changing work environment.
- Ability prioritise multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Quick learner and confident.