Norwegian (Bokmål) Part-Time Linguistic QA Tester
Portland, OR /
Language Services and Technology – Testing and QA /
Welocalize is hiring Part-Time Linguistic QA Testers that speak Norwegian at native-level fluency. You will be an important part of the QA Testing process for emerging technology. Depending on the project, you could be testing never before seen apps/technology, e-courses, marketing materials, or any other interesting task that comes your way. Attention to detail is a must! If you are technologically savvy and speak Norwegian at native-level fluency, then this is the opportunity for you!
You must be based in Portland, OR to be considered for this opportunity.
Job Title: Part-Time Linguistic QA Tester
Location: Portland, OR
Hourly Rate: $22.00
Hours: Part Time (Hours vary based on project need and demand)
Schedule: Set your own hours within Welocalize business hours (Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM Pacific)
Start date: TBD
Must have valid work authorization in US (Welocalize does not sponsor VISAs)
Please note that this work is part time depending on project need. Due to this, hours will vary and flexibility with a changing schedule is very important.
- Native-level fluency in Norwegian (Linguistic competency in target language equal to the following: ILR Level 5 or CEF C2)
- Must live in Portland, OR or surrounding area
- Must be able available to work in the Portland Office for ongoing projects.
- Excellent written/verbal communication in English (for bug reporting purposes)
- Up-to-date awareness of current and common technical language usage in the target language
- Strong practical knowledge of computers and mobile devices
- Ability to follow written testing instructions in English
- Localization QA experience is preferred
- Knowledge of common technological terms in English and/or target language
- Valid authorization to work in the US
- Must sign NDA to protect confidential information you will be exposed to
- Flexibility with varying hours