Filipino/Tagalog Part-Time Linguistic QA Tester
Portland, OR /
Language Services and Technology – Testing and QA /
Welocalize enables brands to reach and grow global audiences through services and solutions for translation, localization, adaptation, interpretation, and automation. We offer multilingual solutions to transform all content types for local audiences, at every step of our clients’ global business journey. We have 1,500 global team members across offices in North America, Europe and Asia dedicated to helping some of the world’s largest brands operate and succeed internationally.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Welocalize is hiring Part-Time Linguistic QA Testers that speak Filipino/Tagalog at native-level fluency. You will be an important part of the QA Testing process for emerging technology. Depending on the project, you could be testing never before seen apps/technology, e-courses, marketing materials, or any other interesting task that comes your way. Attention to detail is a must! If you are technologically savvy and speak Vietnamese at native-level fluency, then this is the opportunity for you!
Job Title: Filipino/Tagalog Part-Time Linguistic QA Tester
Location: Portland, OR (No remote work possible)
Hourly Rate: $22.50/hr+ (Negotiable based on experience)
Hours: Part Time (Hours vary based on project need and demand)
Start date: TBD
Must have valid work authorization in US (Welocalize does not sponsor VISAs)
Please note that this work is part time depending on project need. Due to this, hours will vary and flexibility with a changing schedule is very important.
- Native-level fluency in Vietnamese (Linguistic competency in target language equal to the following: ILR Level 5 or CEF C2)
- Excellent written/verbal communication in English (for bug reporting purposes)
- Long term immersion in Vietnamese culture and language
- Strong practical knowledge of computers and mobile devices
- Ability to follow written testing instructions in English
- Knowledge of common technological terms in English and/or target language
- Valid authorization to work in the US
- Ability to work onsite in our Portland office
- Flexibility with varying hours