Ads Quality Rater - Slovenian (Slovenia)
AI Services – Data Validation /
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Are you a search engine guru? Can you find what you're looking for with just a few keywords? We have a unique opportunity for you to put your skills to the test!
Welocalize is looking for a Slovenian speaker in Slovenia to help support our client's project as an Ads Quality Rater.
You will use a unique, web-based tool to evaluate search engine advertisements based on project guidelines.
Job Title: Ads Quality Rater
Location: Remote (Must be based in Slovenia)
Hours: Minimum 5 hours per week, up to 20 hours per week; set your own schedule (Expect occasional peaks and dips in work)
Employment Type: Freelancer
- Fluency in Slovenian
- Fluency in English
- Strong understanding of popular culture in Slovenia
- Web-savvy and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent online research skills
- Reliable computer system and internet connection
- Reliable anti-virus software (as you will be surfing the web as part of the work)
- Ability to follow instructions in English and comply with the project conventions and rules expected by the client
- Must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement to protect client confidentiality
- Must pass a learning program and a rigorous quality test designed by our client before starting work
Please note that this work is based on project needs. Due to this, weekly hours may vary and flexibility with change is expected. You must legally be able to work on freelance projects in Slovenia.