Corporate – Finance /
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 400,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Description Summary
This position will primarily be focused on journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations. Additional responsibilities include accurate and timely application of daily receipts and researching and resolving discrepancies. This position works closely with the Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable teams to ensure all duties are completed timely and accurately and with the accounting team with monthly close and timely deliverables.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process daily cash receipts and post to client accounts in a complete and accurate manner. Researching and clearing discrepancies as necessary.
- Perform monthly close process in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assisting, assigning and managing ticketing system with Accounting team.
- Ensuring tickets are responded and closed in a timely manner.
- Receives, researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning accounting items, assisting with annual audits, including communicating the resolution to appropriate persons in a professional and clear manner.
- Performs other duties as required to support Accounting Department.
- Ability to support other functions in the Accounting Department on a as needed basis.
- Proven Cash Receipts and monthly close accuracy in a high transaction/high volume technical multicurrency environment
- Knowledge of Workday FIN is not required but would be advantageous
- Ability to communicate clearly with all clients and employees on a global basis and providing truly exception customer service.
- Ability to perform work with some judgement.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Strong Excel and organizational skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Open to change and willing to learn new skills
- Ability to follow up on pending issues
- English / Spanish fluency preferred in written and communication.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a college or university in related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Salary: Up to €25,000 to €29,000 per annum
Welocalize is committed to equal opportunities and in compliance with the General Law on the Rights of People with Disabilities, this vacancy is also available and we encourage those candidates who have a disability certificate (equal to or greater than 33%) to apply.