Polish into English Medical Translators
Translation, Localization, Interpretation, QA Testing – Global Freelance Talent Community /
Welocalize enables brands to reach and grow global audiences through services and solutions for translation, localization, adaptation, interpretation, and automation. We offer multilingual solutions to transform all content types for local audiences, at every step of our clients’ global business journey. We have 1,500 global team members across offices in North America, Europe and Asia dedicated to helping some of the world’s largest brands operate and succeed internationally.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Welocalize Life Sciences is an industry leader in translation, interpretation and localization for the highly regulated clinical research, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical devices, animal health and healthcare industries.
The Talent Management team is currently recruiting linguists willing to joining our team of Polish into English medical translators.
- A degree in translation and/or a degree in a technical field such as medicine, pharmacology, biotechnology, etc.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the translation of medical and pharmaceutical text such as Serious Adverse Events Forms (SAE's) or other documents related to pharmacovigilance.
- Good availability and quick response times.
What do we offer:
- Steady volume of projects and long term partnership
- Interaction and professional relationship with global production teams
- Multicultural, international team with a great variety of document types and topics
- On-time payments
Selected candidates will be invited to complete an Polish into English medical translation test. Approved linguists will be then included in our pool of external partners and professional details will be made available to our global Production teams.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Welocalize Life Sciences Talent Management Team