Dutch Linguist - Dublin, Ireland
Dublin, Ireland /
Translation, Localization, Interpretation, QA Testing – On-Site/Project-Based /
Welocalize enables brands to reach and grow global audiences through services and solutions for translation, localization, adaptation, interpretation, and automation. We offer multilingual solutions to transform all content types for local audiences, at every step of our clients’ global business journey. We have 1,500 global team members across offices in North America, Europe and Asia dedicated to helping some of the world’s largest brands operate and succeed internationally.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Welocalize is currently seeking a Dutch Linguist / Localization Specialist for a full-time role in Dublin.
• Translating, edit and proofread content according to the guidelines and deadlines provided, such as: UI application strings for mobile apps, Website content, help centre content, canned responses, surveys etc.
• Perform linguistic review quality assessment of own work as well as of the work performed by other members of the Translation team
• Track and monitor translation quality, flag potential quality issues and trends and help train the rest of the team.
• Perform live LQA (Localization QA) testing application UI strings as well as thoroughly QA any content published on our live website (FAQs, Blog posts, Marketing material)
• Task filing/ Bug flagging
• Collaboration with other teams
• Assist with vetting and monitoring the progress of new team members and organize / perform linguistic trainings
Participate to Localization scrums, Localization training and refreshers
• Native Dutch speaker
• 2+ years experience in localisation / translation
• Experience with translation CAT tools
• Salary of €37,000
• Benefits Package: 22 Days Holiday, pension, health insurance
• Remote work for the rest of 2020
Your next step: Apply today for immediate consideration, click the link and send your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!