French Video Quality Specialist
Cork, Ireland /
Translation, Localization, Interpretation, QA Testing – On-Site/Project-Based /
Welocalize enables brands to reach and grow global audiences through services and solutions for translation, localization, adaptation, interpretation, and automation. We offer multilingual solutions to transform all content types for local audiences, at every step of our clients’ global business journey. We have 1,500 global team members across offices in North America, Europe and Asia dedicated to helping some of the world’s largest brands operate and succeed internationally.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We’re looking for 6 individuals with strong technical video knowledge with a background and work experience in: TV studio work, encoding houses, wedding videography...
Title: French Video Quality Specialist
Location: Cork, Ireland (100% onsite)
Relocation package provided
Permanent Contract with benefits
Schedule and Hours (39 hours/week)
Job Description - Video Quality Specialist
- Our client prides itself on having the best and most technologically advanced video product offering in the industry. The Video Quality & Compliance team is responsible for reviewing all video content that surfaces to customers via this services ecosystem. Our content includes Movies, TV, Extras, Music Videos and Original Content which is distributed to over 100 countries globally. Our primary focus is to make certain all of our available video content adheres to our high-quality standards and is delivered error-free from our partners. You will work cooperatively with international teams to review, monitor and improve the quality of our products all while contributing ideas to improve systems, automate processes or increase efficiency.
- Passion for digital video and knowledge of the film and TV industry
- Possess a thorough working knowledge of common technical issues found in digital video and audio
- Willingness to work in a high volume, fast-paced, and changing environment
- 2-4 years experience working with digital video
- Ability to take initiative and troubleshoot video/system playback issues and identify trends to propose short and long-term solutions
- Track record of responding quickly and decisively to issues
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in using Apple computers, devices, software and applications
- Knowledge of subscription video content services and familiarity of their product offerings
- Intermediate to advanced spreadsheet
- Multilingual a plus but not required
The ideal candidate should have experience with some or all of the following: