Programmatic Account Manager
Bath, United Kingdom /
Corporate – Marketing /
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 77,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SearchStar (a Welocalize company) has been around since 2005, but we are still growing strong. Right now, we have 45 digital media superstars working in our offices in central Bath, but we are always on the lookout for new talent.
We are lucky enough to do work that is stimulating and rewarding, but we’re also firm believers in a healthy work-life balance. Part of this means sticking to a 9.00 am – 5.30 pm working day, so your evenings are always your own – because we know there is more to life than work.
We will also give you every opportunity to expand your role and push yourself in new directions as the company grows. During your time at SearchStar, you will get top-notch training and the chance to build your technical knowledge with some of the sharpest minds in the industry.
It is not surprising that we have a great record for keeping both clients and staff. Our gold star reviews could fill volumes, and our turnover rate is well below the average for the digital marketing industry.
Our digital media buying teams are getting busier every month with new business and fantastic client retention. As a result of this, we need a talented Account Manager to come and work with us.
So, if you are already a Programmatic Account Manager and you’re looking for somewhere new to flex your media buying muscles, SearchStar might well be the place for you. We work with more than 200 happy clients, delivering outstanding digital media campaigns.
As an Account Manager in the programmatic team, you will plan and execute client media buying across DV360. You should have a strong biddable media background and 2+ years’ experience
You will work within the Audience Team, reporting into the Programmatic and will manage a portfolio of clients to help drive efficiency and effectiveness through better utilization of the tools and features on offer.
- Respond to briefs, compile media plans to organise targeting strategies actions and goals.
- Deliver in depth analysis to understand performance beyond top line metrics, and present this back to the clients in an easily digestible manner.
- Demonstrate clear and thorough understanding of programmatic advertising and deliver well-developed intelligent campaigns to successfully hit client KPIs.
- Build strong client relationship as a trusted advisor to clients, agree the key measurables and/or campaign targets and develop the strategy on how to achieve them
- Provide spend forecasts and monitor & optimize campaigns.
- Educates clients in audience targeting, data management and programmatic buying
- Ensure work is in sync with overall media campaigns and plans, working alongside Senior Account Managers and Account Directors.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of programmatic, and working knowledge of other biddable platforms.
- Develop experience in biddable media practices – this includes being able to run programmatic activity through DV360, and activity across other biddable display and ecommerce channels like Amazon.
- Leverage other people’s skill set to deliver results in clients’ campaigns.
- Contribute to the upkeep of agency programmatic best practices, and contribute to documentation of this.
- Support Programmatic Director to deliver innovative creative and buying solutions to briefs, as well as internal training.
You Need to
- Have at least 2 years agency-side or client side working on biddable campaigns
- Have strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers; you must be able to analyse raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed
- Have a high attention to detail with an understanding of optimization levers across biddable platforms
- Experience with planning and running programmatic campaigns on DV360
- Be a subject matter expert, and passionate on the latest features and releases.
- Be highly proficient in GA as well as other relevant platforms.