German Music Metadata Specialist
Cork, Ireland /
Translation, Localization, Interpretation, QA Testing – On-Site/Project-Based /
Welocalize enables brands to reach and grow global audiences through services and solutions for translation, localization, adaptation, interpretation, and automation. We offer multilingual solutions to transform all content types for local audiences, at every step of our clients’ global business journey. We have 1,500 global team members across offices in North America, Europe and Asia dedicated to helping some of the world’s largest brands operate and succeed internationally.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Do you LOVE Music? Are you the sort of person who just can't resist looking up your favorite songs and artists?
Then help us make one of the most used Music streaming services, accessible to everyone, no matter the language. Let's connect the world, together!
Welocalize is seeking German Music Metadata Specialists in Cork, Ireland. You will be working onsite at a leading consumer technology company as a contributor to the finished products released in target markets across the globe. You will evaluate the quality of written text for services as it relates to your area of linguistic and geographic expertise. In addition, you may also work on content review and creation for Music applications. You will work cooperatively with international teams to monitor and improve the quality of client products and partner data integrations.
Please apply only if you have pervious experience in Music, Metadata and speak German at a native level fluency
Onsite in Cork, Ireland
Competitive Salary EUR 35K/year
23 days annual vacation
9 Irish Public Holidays
5 days of paid sick leave
The following is a non-exhaustive list of responsibilities and areas of accountability of the Bilingual Metadata Specialist:
• Verify content accuracy, ensuring it meets the provided standards
• Edit data and content when needed
• Make decisions on content often with limited information on hand
• Report any patterns of issues observed to help improve database and product performance
• Test tools to provide feedback for improving efficiency and accuracy
• Work and communicate with cross-functional teams
• Native-level proficiency in German
• Proven ability to maintain motivation and solid focus through repetitive task
• Highly detail-oriented with ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
• Sharp problem solving and analytical skills, along with ability to learn from history and prevent errors from recurring
• Comfortable with navigating ambiguity to make sound judgment call
• A wide-ranging and up-to-date knowledge of the local music, literature, social media platforms, cultural sensitivities and nuance
• Knowledge of advanced spreadsheet and XML a plus
• This position may require work outside of normal business hours, on weekends and holidays.
What it is like to work as part of our Cork team:
• You will work in our client’s Cork office as a part of an international team
• Your colleagues are industry experts with significant experience in their fields, which means that you will have a strong support network around you
• You will work in a transparent and collaborative environment providing you with plenty of opportunities to share and discuss ideas with your colleagues and shape how we work
• We are fun, friendly and most importantly, love what we do
Your next step: Apply today for immediate consideration, click the link and send your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!