Ads Quality Rater - Korean (US)
United States /
AI Services – Data Validation /
Ads Quality Rater
Are you a search engine guru? Can you find what you're looking for with just a few keywords?
We have a unique opportunity for you to put your skills to the test!
Welocalize needs Korean speakers in the United States to help support our client's project as an Ads Quality Rater.
You will use a unique, web-based tool to evaluate search engine advertisements based on project guidelines.
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently hiring in the following states ONLY: Arizona, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin.
Job Title: Ads Quality Rater
Location: Remote (Must be based in the United States)
Hours: Minimum 5 hours per week, up to 25 hours per week; set your own schedule (Expect occasional peaks and dips in work)
Start date: ASAP
Employment Type: W2 Part-Time Employee
Please note that in order to verify work authorization as is required by Federal law (I-9 process), all new employees must complete a live video verification with their selected IDs and provide photos of these selected IDs within their first 3 days of employment.
- Fluency in Korean
- Strong understanding of popular culture in South Korea
- Web-savvy and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent online research skills
- Reliable computer system and internet connection
- Reliable anti-virus software (as you will be surfing the web as part of the work)
- Ability to follow instructions in English and comply with the project conventions and rules expected by the client
- Must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement to protect client confidentiality
- Must pass a learning program and a rigorous quality test designed by our client before starting work