German into English Patent-Mechanical Translators
Berlin, Germany /
Translation, Localization, Interpretation, QA Testing – Global Freelance Talent Community /
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 77,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are looking for translators with experience in translating patents from German into English (native-level fluency of English) with immediate availability for a patent translation project.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in translating and proofreading patents, specifically in the field of mechanical.
- - Translate patent-related content from German into English, with original meaning conveyed in a manner that is readable and understandable to target audience. The Style adequacy is a key aspect for our client;
- - Minimum three years' experience translating and reviewing content in the patent (especially mechanical) fields;
- - Effective, proficient communicator in English;
- - Native fluency in target language;
- - Degree in linguistics, translation or equivalent experience;
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please apply!