English<>Simplified Chinese Translator-Freelance/Remote (PST time)
Translation, Localization, Interpretation, QA Testing – Global Freelance Talent Community /
Welocalize enables brands to reach and grow global audiences through services and solutions for translation, localization, adaptation, interpretation, and automation. We offer multilingual solutions to transform all content types for local audiences, at every step of our clients’ global business journey. We have 1,500 global team members across offices in North America, Europe and Asia dedicated to helping some of the world’s largest brands operate and succeed internationally.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are currently looking for English<>simplified Chinese freelance translators, who have strong experience in many areas including marketing, healthcare, technology etc., and can work 4 hours from 1PM -5PM per day for a long-term project in US time zone.
- Undergraduate degree in translation or relevant fields.
- EXPERIENCE AND OTHER SKILLS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Mandarin Chinese(Chinese native level fluency required)
- 3+ years of experience in professional translator role, prior work in related field in Service firm or in a dynamic environment is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint ,Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Terminology tools and generally technically savvy
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work for 4 hours (1PM -5PM in PST time) per day for a long-term project
- Good at using CAT Tools, such as Trados etc.
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV(including related-translation experiences).