Barcelona, Spain /
Corporate – People & Places /
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 400,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Learning Partner works within the Learning & Development professionals. Team members work globally to support our learners with first class training and development on a global level. The L &D team will deliver creative solutions, nurturing diverse long-term relationships with managers, teams, and subject-matter experts to provide the best learning experience to our communities
- Collaborating with the business leaders and subject matter experts to establish training needs and to deliver innovative and efficient learning experiences.
- Manage the creation and design of key learning paths and curriculums (including virtual and online) integrating adult learning theory into multi-platform learning.
- Collaborate with other Learning Partners as required to ensure a multi-faceted learning strategy to support our functionally and geographically diverse workforce.
- Develop and facilitate learning solutions, workshops and bespoke training for a range of audiences.
- Design and establish benchmarks that measure the impact and effectiveness of learning and development programs on business performance and create corresponding enhancement plans.
- Act as trusted consultant in the design and successful implementation of Organization Development and Effectiveness programs and projects, taking the lead role or as part of a virtual team.
- Assist with the development of Welocalize’ s Learning and Development strategic plans.
- Level BA Degree in social sciences, human resources, pedagogy or suitable proven experience
- 3+ years in a Training, Educational, Professional Development.
- Language Skills:
- English Proficiency, with excellent creative copy skills
- Technical skills:
- This role requires comfort around new technologies achieving independence quickly in using new tools.
- Experience working with an LMS and vILT training management.
- Authoring tools knowledge such as Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate.
- MS Office and MS Office 360 tools: Advanced user of PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Forms and Outlook.
- Key Competencies:
- Persuasive Communication: Can provide structured arguments, to encourage others to see their way of thinking, and can communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with many different audiences.
- Relationship Building: Focuses on building a credibility-based relationship with all stakeholders
- Continuous Improvement: Constantly challenges the status quo and seeks opportunities to improve processes and solutions
- Creativity: Can be creative and inventive to come up with new ways to add value and deliver results
- Flexibility: Can react quickly to changing situations and is very flexible when dealing with unexpected issues
- Ownership: Naturally takes ownership of any task and is accountable for any deliverables
- Self-Sufficiency: Does not take up a disproportionate amount of their manager's time but still works close enough with their manager to meet agreed expectations
Welocalize is committed to equal opportunities and in compliance with the General Law on the Rights of People with Disabilities, this vacancy is also available and we encourage those candidates who have a disability certificate (equal to or greater than 33%) to apply.