Technical SEO Manager
Corporate – Marketing /
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 400,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Adapt – a Welocalize company – is a digital performance marketing agency with services across Paid Search, Programmatic, Paid Social, SEO, Content Marketing, Conversion Optimization, and Web Analytics. We help brands grow faster at home and abroad in over 250 languages.
We have an international presence & offices in London and the South West and we are getting busier every month with new business and fantastic client retention. Adapt has recently launched a new brand, website, and proposition, making this an exciting opportunity to join a growing and ambitious digital marketing agency, helping to define a new direction for its in-house marketing initiatives.
This key position will work with and manage an SEO team. In conjunction with the wider marketing and sales teams to establish, implement and improve SEO, content, and digital marketing initiatives for a broad range of clients.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of responsibilities and areas of ownership for this role:
· Using in-depth SEO knowledge to devise and oversee SEO strategy for client sites
· Being at the forefront of client communication and managing the client relationship
· Attending and contributing heavily to client meetings
· Presenting complex information in a digestible and compelling format
· Reporting and analysis for clients
· Proactively monitoring and reporting back on performance of SEO initiatives
· Contributing to Adapt’s wider SEO offering; pushing the company’s reputation in terms of our unique SEO expertise
· You will be responsible for contributing to new client pitches, as well as up-selling to current clients
· Working with various online marketing, IT, and PR teams on client based
· Supporting larger-scale projects such as site migrations
· Preparing SEO best practices and marketing channels integration strategies
· Helping to train and support more junior members of the team
· Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a college or university in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Proven SEO experience in a fast-paced, client-centric environment,
· Minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience in SEO
· Excellent knowledge of various search engine’s best practices (Google, Bing, Baidu etc.)
· Proven track record for delivering good results with SEO initiatives
· Strong knowledge and experience working with various Analytics packages (Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, WebTrends)
· Advanced Excel skills
· A confident presenter who comes across well in client meetings/pitches/general communication
· A strong technical understanding of the web
· Excellent understanding and experience using various third-party SEO analysis tools (i.e. Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Majestic, etc.)
· Excellent organizational and time management skills, able to set and keep deadlines, as well as able to manage other team members
· Solid understanding of all other online and offline channels (display, affiliates, social, print, TV, email) and their effects on SEO
KEY COMPETENCIES AND RELEVANT SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- Can be Creative and inventive when working with clients
- Is naturally Curious and constantly challenges oneself
- Shows excellent Time Management skills
- Takes Ownership of deliverables
- Actively Drives their projects and teams and has a positive Impact
- Focuses on Building a credibility-based Relationship
- Thinks Commercially and can interact with commercial people
- Energy and a positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to lead large, diverse, virtual teams
- Ability to learn fast and proactive attitude
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a time-sensitive and deadline-driven work environment
Adapt is an award-winning, fast-paced & collaborative agency, we strive to make this a fantastic place to work for everyone:
Fully hybrid – we have offices across Europe, and our teams can use this space or work remotely
Flexi working – we believe in being flexible so that your work fits around your lifestyle, rather than the other way around
Training – dedicated training time in your diary to ensure you’re continually learning and developing in the areas interesting to you
Working Abroad – work from another country for a few weeks a year, all you need is an internet connection!
Socials – we have legendary Summer & Christmas parties as well as regular socials around each of our 3 offices organized by our wonderful Social Committee
Knowledge Shares – we arrange a weekly slot for the whole agency to come together and learn something new, from external speakers to sharing a new platform feature internally – these are a highlight
Wellness – we know how important mental health is, our Wellness Team do a fantastic job supporting the agency, raising awareness, and running initiatives to help look after our mental health
Welocalize is committed to equal opportunities and in compliance with the General Law on the Rights of People with Disabilities, this vacancy is also available and we encourage those candidates who have a disability certificate (equal to or greater than 33%) to apply.