Story Writer in Hindi
New Delhi, India /
Quality – Language Quality /
Welocalize enables brands to reach and grow global audiences through services and solutions for translation, localization, adaptation, interpretation, and automation. We offer multilingual solutions to transform all content types for local audiences, at every step of our clients’ global business journey. We have 1,500 global team members across offices in North America, Europe and Asia dedicated to helping some of the world’s largest brands operate and succeed internationally.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are looking for a Hindi writer that is creative, organised, disciplined, have excellent research skills and a passion for sharing the written word.
You must have a very good command in Hindi (speaking, writing, reading and typing - you will be tested during the recruitment process).
The main goal of this role is to generate, nurture and convert leads through informative and engaging Hindi content. The ideal candidate will be an expert wordsmith and storyteller in Hindi that can showcase our product's value in a compelling way. The successful applicant will be a team player that's ready to give and receive feedback. You should be a stickler for meeting deadlines and great at multi-tasking, as we balance multiple projects at once. Preference will be given to those with experience in online writing and knowledge of content in Hindi.
Hindi Writer Responsibilities and duties:
- Create content campaigns that align with marketing objectives and company goals
- Produce, edit and customize content for all our platforms, including our website, LinkedIn, Medium and Facebook
- Pitch articles to third-party websites for publication and guest post on partner websites
- Perform online and on-the-ground primary research for blog posts, articles, guides and other content
- Work with the marketing team to analyze content performance metrics, such as total attention time, click-through rate and social following growth, and apply those insights to improve existing content and develop better content ideas for the future
- Write and A/B test our web copy, including CTAs, value props and landing pages in Hindi
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to research and learn about a wide range of topics
- Excellent teamwork, communication and organizational skills
- Experience working with content management systems
- Knowledge of Chicago Manual of Style
- 1 year freelance or agency writing experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Hindi, Creative Writing, Journalism, poetry or related field.