Danish Video Quality Specialist
Cork, Ireland /
Translation, Localization, Interpretation, QA Testing – On-Site/Project-Based /
Welocalize enables brands to reach and grow global audiences through services and solutions for translation, localization, adaptation, interpretation, and automation. We offer multilingual solutions to transform all content types for local audiences, at every step of our clients’ global business journey. We have 1,500 global team members across offices in North America, Europe and Asia dedicated to helping some of the world’s largest brands operate and succeed internationally.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Welocalize is seeking Danish Video Quality Specialists to join our team in Cork!
Do you love movies? Are you an experienced video editor looking to apply your skill and passion with a challenging and fun new role?
Then read on...
In this exciting new position, you’ll be working with the best and most technologically advanced video product offering in the industry. The Video Quality & Compliance team is responsible for reviewing all video content that surfaces to customers. Content includes Movies, TV Shows, Music Videos and Original Content which is distributed to over 100 countries globally.
Language needed: Danish
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive Salary + Benefits Package including: private health cover, pension
- Business working hours: 09:00 - 17:30 Monday - Friday
What you’ll be doing:
- Reviewing high volume of video content on a daily basis
- Analysing video to ensure it’s of the highest quality and free of errors
- Investigating and troubleshooting any digital video or playback issues
- Identifying trends and providing resolving issues
- Working with the engineering team to provide long-term resolutions
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Passion for digital video and knowledge of the film and TV industry
- Knowledge of common technical issues found in digital video and audio
- Willingness to work in a high volume, fast-paced, and changing environment
- Ability to take initiative and troubleshoot video/system playback issues and identify trends to propose short and long-term solutions
- Track record of responding quickly and decisively to issues
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in using iOS devices and Mac computers and applications
- Knowledge of subscription video content services and familiarity of their product offerings
- Excellent written and spoken English and native level fluency in Danish
- You will work in our Cork office as a part of an international team
- Your colleagues are industry experts with significant experience in their fields, which means that you will have a strong support network around you
- You will work in a transparent and collaborative environment providing you with plenty of opportunities to share and discuss ideas with your colleagues and shape how we work
- We are fun, friendly and most importantly, love what we do
What it is like to work as part of our Cork team:
Apply now for immediate consideration. Our friendly recruitment team will contact you to discuss further. Please also share this advert with friends or colleagues who might be interested. We have a number of openings available so don't delay Apply today!
Any questions? Please contact Adela Cervinschi (Talent Acquisition Specialist) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other jobs you may have searched for include: Nordic jobs in Ireland, Danish jobs Cork, Finnish jobs Cork, Swedish jobs Cork, Video editing jobs, media production, qc video jobs in Ireland, videographer jobs in Ireland