*Scout Search Quality Rater - English (USA)
United States /
Translation, Localization, Interpretation, QA Testing – Global Freelance & Agency Opportunities /
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 400,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Are you a search engine guru? Do you know how to find what you're looking for with just a few keywords? Are you the type of person that already knows what someone is saying before they finish their sentence? If so, we have a unique opportunity for you to put your skills to the test!
Welocalize is seeking English speakers to help support our client's project as a Search Quality Rater.
In this position, you will use your unique gifts of understanding people's intentions to improve the online search engine experience. Our main goal for this project is to develop and augment AI data. To put it more plainly, you will provide subjective and objective ratings based on project rules and conventions.
You will complete tasks in American English.
In this position, you will be able to set your own schedule to accomplish the weekly goals. However, you'll only be able to receive support from the project management team during business hours (Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM Pacific)
Job Title: Search Quality Rater
Location: Remote, US-based
Hours: Minimum 10 hours per week, up to 25 hours per week; set your own schedule
Start date: ASAP
Employment Type: W2 Part-Time Employee, payment every 2 weeks
Longevity of project: 12 months with possibility of extension.
This work is based on project need. Weekly hours may vary.
- Fluency in English
- Strong understanding of popular culture in the United States
- Must be dedicated only to "Search Quality rating program" and NOT other search or ads rating programs
- Must not have current or previous experience with "Ads quality rating"
- Must be the only one in your household working as a "Search Quality Rater"
- Web-savvy and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent online research skills
- Reliable computer system and internet connection
- Reliable anti-virus software (as you will be surfing the web as part of the work)
- Ability to follow instructions in English and comply with the project conventions and rules expected by the client
- Must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement to protect client confidentiality
- Must pass learning modules and a required quality test designed by our client before starting work
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. In addition, we employ anti-fraud checks to ensure all candidates meet the requirements of the program.
If you are currently working or have previous experience as an "Ads Quality Rater", unfortunately, you will not be able to work on our Search Quality Rating project.
However, we often have an open Ads Rating job posting. Please check our careers page here to apply: https://jobs.lever.co/welocalize