Corporate – Marketing /
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 400,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Adapt – a Welocalize company – is a digital performance marketing agency with services across Paid Search, Programmatic, Paid Social, SEO, Content Marketing, Conversion Optimization, and Web Analytics. We help brands grow faster at home and abroad in over 250 languages.
We have an international presence & offices in London and the South West and we are getting busier every month with new business and fantastic client retention. Adapt has recently launched a new brand, website, and proposition, making this an exciting opportunity to join a growing and ambitious digital marketing agency, helping to define a new direction for its in-house marketing initiatives.
A Bit About You
The ideal candidate will have similar experience as an SEO Account Manager or at least 2 years of experience as Senior SEO Executive.
As the SEO Account Manager, you will report to the SEO Director and will be responsible for delivering and overseeing best-practice SEO solutions for international clients.
As an SEO Account Manager you will have the knowledge and experience of the following:
· excellent understanding of industry-standard SEO tools including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio and Screaming Frog.
· Great Tech SEO understanding
· Basic HTML knowledge
· Good Account Management experience in SEO
· Strong client relationship-building experience
· Excellent presentation skills
· Able to write persuasive business documents including new business proposals and campaign summaries
· Ability to juggle a number of tasks at once
· Deliver and overseeing high-quality work
· Ability to work within a team and to manage and mentor the junior members
· You will manage a portfolio of clients’ SEO activities and strategies
· Ensure deliveries are on time and at a high-quality standard
· Supervising Keyword research, SEO analysis and strategy
· Supervising Tech SEO work
· Lead weekly/monthly calls with the clients
· You will be responsible for the overall project plans
· You will work closely with the SEO Director for the costs/margins of the SEO projects
You Need to
· Be passionate about digital marketing
· Be organised, determined and persistent
· Be self-driven & results-oriented, with a positive outlook
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Be a natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
· Be credible and comfortable in dealing with business owners
· Have a strong customer service ethos and the ability to build lasting relationships
· Have meticulous attention to detail with a very analytical mindset
· Experience and knowledge of Excel are essential
Adapt is an award-winning, fast-paced & collaborative agency, we strive to make this a fantastic place to work for everyone:
Fully hybrid – we have offices across Europe, and our teams can use this space or work remotely
Flexi working – we believe in being flexible so that your work fits around your lifestyle, rather than the other way around
Training – dedicated training time in your diary to ensure you’re continually learning and developing in the areas interesting to you
Working Abroad – work from another country for a few weeks a year, all you need is an internet connection!
Socials – we have legendary Summer & Christmas parties as well as regular socials around each of our 3 offices organized by our wonderful Social Committee
Knowledge Shares – we arrange a weekly slot for the whole agency to come together and learn something new, from external speakers to sharing a new platform feature internally – these are a highlight
Wellness – we know how important mental health is, our Wellness Team do a fantastic job supporting the agency, raising awareness, and running initiatives to help look after our mental health