Media Buying Account Manager
Remote, London, UK /
Corporate – Marketing /
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 77,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SearchStar (a Welocalize company) has been around since 2005, but we are still growing strong. Right now, we have 45 digital media superstars working in our offices in central Bath, but we are always on the lookout for new talent.
We are lucky enough to do work that is stimulating and rewarding, but we’re also firm believers in a healthy work-life balance. Part of this means sticking to a 9.00 am – 5.30 pm working day, so your evenings are always your own – because we know there is more to life than work.
We will also give you every opportunity to expand your role and push yourself in new directions as the company grows. During your time at SearchStar, you will get top-notch training and the chance to build your technical knowledge with some of the sharpest minds in the industry.
It is not surprising that we have a great record for keeping both clients and staff. Our gold star reviews could fill volumes, and our turnover rate is well below the average for the digital marketing industry.
Our digital media buying teams are getting busier every month with new business and fantastic client retention. As a result of this, we need a talented Account Manager to come and work with us.
So, if you are already a PPC Manager and you’re looking for somewhere new to flex your media buying muscles, SearchStar might well be the place for you. We work with more than 200 happy clients, delivering outstanding digital media campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Marketing Platform and more!
As an Account Manager, you will plan and execute client media buying across Google, Facebook, Yahoo/Bing, Twitter, LinkedIn and DV 360 (Previously DoubleClick). You should have strong knowledge of Google Ads and 2+ years’ experience in online ad buying
You’ll work within and potentially lead a team; with the smooth running of SearchStar’s search marketing activities on behalf of its clients to maintain and develop SearchStar’s reputation as a high quality, transparent and effective digital media buying agency which is pleasurable and profitable to do business with.
· You will manage a portfolio of clients’ paid media campaigns across multiple networks
· Ensure campaigns deliver according to the client’s objectives while providing analysis and recommendations to improve performance
· Setup, implement, track, and optimize campaigns
· Keyword research, analysis, and strategy
· Cost estimate and budget management
· Ad copywriting and testing
· Tracking setup (including tracking codes generation, goals, and funnels setup)
· Prepare and deliver monthly reports have monthly progress calls with clients
· Analyse campaign performance and recommend next steps
· Management and tutoring of more junior members of the team with the potential of having direct reports
· Take an active role in winning new business
· You will be responsible for, and targeted on the success of these campaigns and client ROI and part of your responsibilities will be KPI reporting
You Need to:
· Have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience.
· Be Highly data driven with an extremely analytical approach.
· Be a subject matter expert, and passionate on the latest features and releases.
· Be highly proficient in GA, Merchant Center as well as other relevant platforms.
· Have Significant experience managing PPC marketing and other digital media campaigns to profitably grow client revenues.
· Clear expertise in paid search across Google, Bing, and Facebook.
· Experience in complex paid media accounts, including the full set up and creation of accounts including the management of Google Merchant Center.
· Experience setting up and delivering high performing YouTube and Display campaigns
· Hands on day to day experience in managing high performing Google Shopping campaigns.
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Be a natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
· Be credible and comfortable in dealing with senior executives & business owners
· Have strong customer service ethos and ability to build lasting relationships
· Have meticulous attention to detail and be a perfectionist with a very analytical mind