Norwegian Multimedia Content Reviewer
Cork, Ireland /
Translation, Localization, Interpretation, QA Testing – On-Site/Project-Based /
Welocalize enables brands to reach and grow global audiences through services and solutions for translation, localization, adaptation, interpretation, and automation. We offer multilingual solutions to transform all content types for local audiences, at every step of our clients’ global business journey. We have 1,500 global team members across offices in North America, Europe and Asia dedicated to helping some of the world’s largest brands operate and succeed internationally.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Multimedia Content Reviewer
Location: Cork City, Ireland
Welocalize are seeking native-level language editors for to support a worldwide known application. Our Fortune 100 tech client is looking for candidates with strong and creative editorial, linguistic, and writing skills.
This person will be copyediting, fact-checking, and re-writing playlist blurbs as well as album descriptions, marketing emails, games, apps and other localized text for our client. They will ensure text complies with guidelines provided and is appropriate for the native market. Will also analyze music and app content to ensure the information listed is accurate by researching culturally relevant sources.
Ideal Candidates: writing/editing background, marketing, blogging, journalism, etc.
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive Salary: EUR 32K/year + Benefits Package including: private health cover, pension and 23 days annual vacation per year in addition to 9 Irish Public Holidays, 5 days of paid sick leave)
- Subsidised (and very tasty) on-site canteen
- Business working hours: 35 hours/week Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 16:00 with 1 hour unpaid lunch break
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Native Norwegian speaker
- Excellent writing skills, especially creative writing
- Background in journalism, copy editing, blogging, marketing
- Experience in reviewing written content (copyediting and proofreading)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English in addition to the target language at a native-level fluency.
- Is in tune with music, apps, TV and pop culture who can write and review about all content types
- Possesses basic computer skills, iOS systems a plus
- Well capable of typing in the target language using a local (English) keyboard
- Creative writing skills
What it is like to work as part of our Cork team?
- You will work in our Cork office as a part of an international team
- Your colleagues are industry experts with significant experience in their fields, which means that you will have a strong support network around you
- You will work in a transparent and collaborative environment providing you with plenty of opportunities to share and discuss ideas with your colleagues and shape how we work
- We are fun, friendly and most importantly, love what we do
Your next steps
Please apply today for immediate consideration. If you have any questions please contact Adela Cervinschi (Talent Acquisition Specialist) at email@example.com
Other jobs you may have searched for include: Norwegian jobs in Ireland, Norwegian jobs in Cork, translation jobs, localization jobs, editor jobs, copywriter jobs, proofreading jobs