Norwegian Multimedia Content Reviewer
Translation, Localization, Interpretation, QA Testing – On-Site/Project-Based
Welocalize enables brands to reach and grow global audiences through services and solutions for translation, localization, adaptation, interpretation, and automation. We offer multilingual solutions to transform all content types for local audiences, at every step of our clients’ global business journey. We have 1,500 global team members across offices in North America, Europe and Asia dedicated to helping some of the world’s largest brands operate and succeed internationally.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Multimedia Content Reviewer
Location: Cork City, Ireland
Welocalize are seeking native-level language editors for to support a worldwide known application. Our Fortune 100 tech client is looking for candidates with strong and creative editorial, linguistic, and writing skills.
As Content Reviewer, you’ll edit copy, fact-check, and re-write product descriptions, marketing emails, and other localized text for our client’s music and app store. The main purpose of the role is to ensure text complies with guidelines provided and is appropriate for your language market. You will also analyse music copy and ensure music-related information listed is accurate by researching culturally relevant sources.
- Permanent Contract
- Excellent Salary (discussed on application) + Benefits Package including: private health cover, pension and relocation package + 23 days annual vacation per year in addition to 9 Irish Public Holidays
- Subsidised (and very tasty) on-site canteen
- Business working hours: Monday – Friday, 0800 – 1600 with 1 hour lunch break
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Native Norwegian speaker
- Excellent writing skills, especially copy editing/proofreading skills
- A linguistic background and experience in a translation, localisation or a editing/writing content
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English in addition to the target language at a native-level fluency.
- Enjoys listening to all genres of music and can write about music without typos
- Able to work on repetitive tasks to a high degree of accuracy
What it is like to work as part of our Cork team?
- You will work in our Cork office as a part of an international team
- Your colleagues are industry experts with significant experience in their fields, which means that you will have a strong support network around you
- You will work in a transparent and collaborative environment providing you with plenty of opportunities to share and discuss ideas with your colleagues and shape how we work
- We are fun, friendly and most importantly, love what we do
Your next steps
Please apply today for immediate consideration. If you have any questions please contact Adela Cervinschi (Talent Acquisition Specialist) at email@example.com
Other jobs you may have searched for include: Norwegian jobs in Ireland, Norwegian jobs in Cork, translation jobs, localization jobs, editor jobs, copywriter jobs, proofreading jobs