Marketing Programs Coordinator
Remote, US Based /
Translation, Localization, Interpretation, QA Testing – On-Site/Project-Based /
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 77,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Come help us create and improve marketing systems for our client's cloud data products!
Reporting to the Director of Global Marketing Programs, the Marketing Programs Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the critical systems and related enhancements to our sales cadences and marketing reporting initiatives.
We are looking for an strong marketing guru with a passion for analyzing data and systems to make them better!
Job Title: Marketing Programs Coordinator
Location: US Based remote, preferably in Pacific Time Zone
Hourly Rate: $35.00/hour
Hours: Between 30-40 hours per week
Start date: ASAP
End Date: 6-12 months with possible extension
Must have valid work authorization in the US (Welocalize does not sponsor VISAs)
- Serve as the Program Coordinator on all programs /processes/ initiatives implemented to support the marketing team, including critical business tools (Salesforce, SalesLoft, Marketo, etc.)
- Assist in the management of the day-to-day operations of the team including, resources, performance, and reporting
- Collect, track, & present metrics related to processes, team’s performance, and drive improvements
- Create customized reports and dashboard to measure funnel performance and conversion
- Build sales cadence programs to drive business growth with end-to-end ownership from ideation to goal attainment
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to gather business requirements that drive improvements to the Sales Cadence processes
- Keep detailed accounts of meetings, discussions, decisions, and progress for ongoing projects, synthesize key takeaways, and actions
- Follow up on action items and key tasks identified in project plans and strategic meetings
- Must have 3+ years of program management, business analyst, or similar experience
- Must be highly proficient in Excel, and technically savvy for other key sales and marketing applications (experience with SalesLoft a BIG plus!)
- Experience problem solving and communicating about issues with individual stakeholders and teams
- Experience thinking analytically and strategically about issues and influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Experience being a “connector” across teams and leading a program against KPIs through to completion
- Ability to quickly comprehend business requirements and define and manage the tactical plan necessary to meet them
- Strength in identifying data patterns that need improvement with processes
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to meet multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills