English Classical Music Curation Specialist
Cork, Ireland /
Translation, Localization, Interpretation, QA Testing – On-Site/Project-Based /
Welocalize enables brands to reach and grow global audiences through services and solutions for translation, localization, adaptation, interpretation, and automation. We offer multilingual solutions to transform all content types for local audiences, at every step of our clients’ global business journey. We have 1,500 global team members across offices in North America, Europe and Asia dedicated to helping some of the world’s largest brands operate and succeed internationally.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is a high-volume music content curation and quality control project. You will review content based on a set of digital music industry guidelines and Classical music standards. This position will require managing, aggregating, correcting, and connecting metadata to ensure the best user experience. You will work with project managers on a large-scale Classical data projects.
· Passionate about Classical music and familiar with major classical music artists, composers and ensembles
· Knowledge of all genres of classical music (from Gregorian Chant to present day compositions)
· Native-level linguistic competency in English is a must
· Working knowledge of French, German, Italian or Latin
· Highly detail-oriented and feel comfortable multitasking and working in a dynamic environment
· Ability to prioritize a heavy workload while achieving exceptional quality
· Confident and collected disposition while performing under time constraints
· Ambitious self-starter who works well independently and as part of a team
· Focused, upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
· Proficient in use of productivity software (spreadsheets, word processors, database entry)
· Technical and project management experience
· Preferred – Real world experience in the classical field. Ex. Industry, media, journalism, or retail.
- Experience and Education:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent experience in Music Performance or Musicology preferred