Trainer/Mentor in localization - Hindi
Remote, India /
Early Careers and Trainee Program – Trainee Program /
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 77,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
The Hindi Trainer/Mentor is responsible for leveraging the Transforming Talent training curriculum and delivering content through various formats to transition new Hindi talent into Welocalize’s translation and localization arena. The role will be responsible for conducting informative and engaging training sessions and practice focused on developing skills in Hindi Localization. Measuring the effectiveness of the training against participant development plans will form a key part of the role.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of responsibilities and areas of ownership for this role:
· Collaborate with management to identify company training needs.
· Schedule appropriate training sessions and practice for Hindi.
· Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures.
· Plan and implement an effective training curriculum for Hindi linguists.
· Select training material for practice sessions in Hindi
· Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, videos, and presentations.
· Support and mentor the learners as they take the “classroom” training and transfer to ‘on the job’ development
· Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all learners are performing job responsibilities according to training
· Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or equivalent educational/professional qualification
· Minimum 4 years experience in the localization industry as a senior Hindi linguist is a MUST
· Experience in training linguists on specific localization skills is a MUST
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in a learning and development role with key focus on training and mentoring participants for continued development
· This role will call upon exceptional partnership, collaboration, project management, analytical, and creative skills.
· Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· A minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a teaching position
· Solid knowledge of the latest corporate training techniques
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
· Strong Problem Solving skills as to arrive at optimal solution
· Constantly seeks Continuous Improvement
· Shows ability to be Self-Motivated
· Can prioritize actions for the good of the team and is a good Team Player
· Understands the need for and can provide Mentoring & Coaching to team members
· Recognizes the need for/and partakes in active Performance Management