Paid Media Strategy Lead
Corporate – Digital Marketing /
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 400,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Adapt – a Welocalize company – is a digital performance marketing agency with services across Paid Search, Programmatic, Paid Social, SEO, Content Marketing, Conversion Optimization, and Web Analytics. We help brands grow faster at home and abroad in over 250 languages.
We have an international presence and we are getting busier every month with new business and fantastic client retention. Adapt has recently launched a new brand, website, and proposition, making this an exciting opportunity to join a growing and ambitious digital marketing agency, helping to define a new direction for its in-house marketing initiatives
As a Paid Media Strategy Lead, you'll be responsible for leading the strategy and implementation planning for customers within a squad. Your role as Paid Media Strategy Lead is to lead on accounts and support your wider team and line manager in delivering high-quality services to our clients.
Managing the delivery of customer work by mid and junior-level squad members, a Paid Media Strategy Lead will be responsible for ensuring the work we are delivering for customers is meeting objectives and driving innovation with paid media. Seen as a thought leader, the Paid Media Strategy Lead will be an advocate for evolving best practices and improving our offering across platforms.
At this stage in your career in digital marketing, you will own some of our most challenging accounts working closely with your line manager and leading mid and junior team members. We'll work tirelessly to train and develop you to get you ready for your next career step and help you join the rest of the team in delivering growth for your own career and our clients.
• Lead the strategy and implementation planning for customers within the squad
• Assist in the production of insights decks for use across Sales, Marketing, and Account Management
• Support new business efforts with Sales and add-on efforts with Account Management to maximise our chance of winning
• Proactively manage the delivery of work by mid and junior-level squad members
• Proactively spot opportunities for growth of squad customer set
• Own senior internal relationships and communicate technical subjects effectively
• Management of resources across our enablement function, where appropriate
• Own senior client stakeholder relationships
• Commercial responsibility for revenue growth within the squad client set
• Support the wider business by contributing to e.g. knowledge shares, a specialism, pitch decks, insights decks etc, outside of your Squad
• Retain all relevant certifications
• Assist Squad Lead with resource management and planning for customers within the squad, planning resources effectively around profitability, delivery, and peaks in workload alongside Squad Lead
• Deep understanding of squad customers and able to step in with escalations
• Work with Squad Lead, Enablement, and Account Management to define client strategies
• Identify knowledge gaps and effectively plan solutions
• Regularly adds value with customers, even with little exposure, and looks for ways to deliver value above and beyond the normal scope of their role
• Mentoring and tutoring of junior/mid-squad members, for example on technical training or becoming involved in the planning of goals and development for squad members
Is able to validate their team's work, and spot errors before they become an issue. Be a point of escalation for work checking. Takes ownership of the team on client challenges
• Advocate best practices in processes and tasks for media buying but able to challenge the norm
• Able to lead and present deliverables across all media platforms
• Leverage industry and media owner trends and developments to actively improve service offerings across the whole Paid Media team
• Lead on forecasting and cross-channel planning for clients within the squad
• Continue to develop and utilize a specialism, such as in ad platforms or industries, both in strategy and planning alongside knowledge sharing
• Maintain technical ability within ad platforms to step in to support the delivery of customer work
• Uses industry knowledge and expertise (from our business but also 3rd parties) to solution find and inspire clients
• Ideally 5+ years' experience in a role using Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Meta, and LinkedIn ads.
• Able to demonstrate proficiency and leadership with analysis, reporting & communication, and (ii) technical understanding of paid media platforms.
• Proven client service experience
• Be known as a "thought leader" in the industry amongst peers and clients.
Adapt is an award-winning, fast-paced & collaborative agency, we strive to make this a fantastic place to work for everyone:
Fully hybrid – we have offices across Europe, and our teams can use this space or work remotely
Flexi working – we believe in being flexible so that your work fits around your lifestyle, rather than the other way around
Training – dedicated training time in your diary to ensure you’re continually learning and developing in the areas interesting to you
Working Abroad – work from another country for a few weeks a year, all you need is an internet connection!
Socials – we have legendary Summer & Christmas parties as well as regular social events organized by our wonderful Social Committee
Knowledge Shares – we arrange a weekly slot for the whole agency to come together and learn something new, from external speakers to sharing a new platform feature internally – these are a highlight
Wellness – we know how important mental health is, our Wellness Team do a fantastic job supporting the agency, raising awareness, and running initiatives to help look after our mental health
Welocalize is committed to equal opportunities and in compliance with the General Law on the Rights of People with Disabilities, this vacancy is also available and we encourage those candidates who have a disability certificate (equal to or greater than 33%) to apply.