Time and Motion Invigilator (FL)
Translation, Localization, Interpretation, QA Testing – Global Freelance Talent Community /
Welocalize enables brands to reach and grow global audiences through services and solutions for translation, localization, adaptation, interpretation, and automation. We offer multilingual solutions to transform all content types for local audiences, at every step of our clients’ global business journey. We have 1,500 global team members across offices in North America, Europe and Asia dedicated to helping some of the world’s largest brands operate and succeed internationally.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Studying and recording time, motion methods and speed involved in performance of linguists’ tasks to establish standard production rate and to improve efficiency.
· Preparing charts, graphs and diagrams to illustrate workflow.
· Recommending revision of methods or other changes to increase production or improve standards.
· Aiding in planning work assignments in accordance with worker performance, production schedules and anticipated delays
· Skilled in researching techniques
· Skilled in assessing the work rate of many education related professionals and suggesting ways to improve the efficiency of their work
· Skilled in presenting the analysis in various forms, such as, charts, graphs and diagrams
· Knowledge of recording time adequately, using various instruments
· Ability to suggest the best ways to improve the work rate and report it