Account Executive Paid Media
United Kingdom /
Corporate – Marketing /
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 400,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Adapt – a Welocalize company – is a digital performance marketing agency with services across Paid Search, Programmatic, Paid Social, SEO, Content Marketing, Conversion Optimization, and Web Analytics. We help brands grow faster at home and abroad in over 250 languages.
We have an international presence and we are getting busier every month with new business and fantastic client retention. Adapt has recently launched a new brand, website, and proposition, making this an exciting opportunity to join a growing and ambitious digital marketing agency, helping to define a new direction for its in-house marketing initiatives
As an Account Executive, you will plan and execute client media buying across Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads, and more. Building their technical experience across all major paid media platforms, a Junior Paid Media squad member will carry out implementation, reporting, and measurement tasks. Junior Paid Media squad members are responsible for building, optimizing, and reporting on campaign activity for our customers, ensuring that campaigns deliver against objectives.
You’ll work within one of our paid media buying teams, running campaigns across multiple platforms, in multiple markets, and potentially in multiple languages, delivering great performance for our clients and helping to maintain and develop Adapt's reputation as a high-quality, transparent, and effective digital media buying agency which is pleasurable and profitable to do business with.
We believe in supporting professional development through our career framework, helping you develop your career as a digital marketer from day one.
• Building campaigns across multiple paid media platforms in conjunction with mid and senior level resources within the squad
• You will manage a portfolio of clients’ paid media campaigns across multiple platforms
• Ensure campaigns deliver against the client’s objectives while providing analysis and recommendations to improve performance
• Setup, implement, track, and optimize campaigns
• Reporting on campaign results against customer goals on a weekly basis
• Attend appropriate calls/meetings with customers
• Begin to add value to the planning and delivery of paid media work by identifying opportunities for performance improvements
• Carry out accurate implementation work as agreed with mid and senior team members
• Able to confidently build campaigns across multiple paid media platforms
• Understand standard best practice set-up requirements across multiple paid media platforms
• Able to interpret data, comfortable with numbers and Excel
• Basic understanding of Google Looker Studio, Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics
• Pass all relevant media certifications
• Looks to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Good written and verbal communication internally
• Basic quality assurance of their own work
• Can work logically through a problem specific to their job role
• Ideally 6+ months of experience managing paid media campaigns
• Basic understanding of Google Ads/Microsoft Ads/Facebook Ads Manager/LinkedIn Ads
• Comfortable with numbers and Excel
You Need to
• Be passionate about digital marketing
• Be organized, determined, and persistent
• Be self-driven, and results-oriented with a positive outlook
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be a natural forward planner who critically assesses its own performance
• Have a strong customer service ethos and the ability to build lasting relationships
• Have meticulous attention to detail and be a perfectionist with a very analytical mind
• Have an ability to consistently hit deadlines and exceed expectations
Adapt is an award-winning, fast-paced & collaborative agency, we strive to make this a fantastic place to work for everyone:
Fully hybrid – we have offices across Europe, and our teams can use this space or work remotely
Flexi working – we believe in being flexible so that your work fits around your lifestyle, rather than the other way around
Training – dedicated training time in your diary to ensure you’re continually learning and developing in the areas interesting to you
Working Abroad – work from another country for a few weeks a year, all you need is an internet connection!
Socials – we have legendary Summer & Christmas parties as well as regular social events organized by our wonderful Social Committee
Knowledge Shares – we arrange a weekly slot for the whole agency to come together and learn something new, from external speakers to sharing a new platform feature internally – these are a highlight
Wellness – we know how important mental health is, our Wellness Team do a fantastic job supporting the agency, raising awareness, and running initiatives to help look after our mental health
Welocalize is committed to equal opportunities and in compliance with the General Law on the Rights of People with Disabilities, this vacancy is also available and we encourage those candidates who have a disability certificate (equal to or greater than 33%) to apply.