Hebrew Senior Linguist
Dublin, Ireland /
Translation, Localization, Interpretation, QA Testing – On-Site/Project-Based /
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 77,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Hebrew Senior Linguist
Location: Dublin, Ireland [remote working during pandemic restrictions]
Salary: €37k + Benefits | Full Time Permanent Contract
As Senior Linguist you will be responsible for ensuring linguistic quality of customer-facing content for our client's leading social media platform.
• Translating, edit and proofread content according to the guidelines and deadlines provided, such as: UI application strings for mobile apps, Website content, help centre content, canned responses, surveys etc.
• Perform linguistic review quality assessment of own work as well as of the work performed by other members of the Translation team
• Track and monitor translation quality, flag potential quality issues and trends and help train the rest of the team.
• Perform live LQA (Localization QA) testing application UI strings as well as thoroughly QA any content published on our live website (FAQs, Blog posts, Marketing material)
• Task filing/ Bug flagging
• Collaboration with other teams
• Assist with vetting and monitoring the progress of new team members and organize / perform linguistic trainings
Participate to Localization scrums, Localization training and refreshers
• Native Hebrew speaker
• 3+ years experience in a localisation / translation / linguistic role
• Experience with translation CAT tools
• Demonstrated ability to translate, edit, revise, or rewrite text-based content in language of expertise.
• Experience with translation of marketing or technical content is a plus
What’s in it for you?
We’ll offer you a competitive salary of €37,000. Your benefits will include health insurance, a company computer, pension scheme. We believe in our 4-Pillars of Customer Service, Quality, Global Teamwork and Innovation as being fundamental ways of working.
Interested? Please apply today! We'd love to hear from you.